Indian River County firefighters test positive for toxic mold

Nine firefighters in Indian River County have tested positive for exposure to toxic mold, which could be inside their fire stations, according to The Indian River County Fire Union.

The union received the test results this week.

Union President, John O’Connor, says the union is now pressing the county to more thoroughly inspect the stations for mold and to correct the problem.

O’Connor says firefighters at three stations tested positive.

Read more here:
Indian River County firefighters test positive for toxic mold

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Post Navigation